No matter how hard we try, life seems difficult at times, like the game of Clash of Clans. But before we win the game and make immortal our clan, it is important for us to earn the gold and elixir and save it for future life.
Now this treasure of elixir in life could be life transforming, if we know the art of asking the right questions like Einstein. Life in that case may seem easy, finding answers to these life transforming queries.
In simple, “Ask and you shall receive.” Therefore, it is highly important that before our life comes to an end, we ask right questions and spend our life in pursuit of finding right answers.
Asking right and relevant questions is not only a powerful way of learning about our own selves but also is a great way to show us the path of our own strength and intelligence. This art of asking questions, is although not new. Indian Yogis and Acharayas, all Philosophers, researchers, scientists and scholars, leaders, writers, artists and teachers have been rigorously involved in asking profound questions since very long. And it is by asking such questions they have got the breakthrough discoveries in their lives.
And thus It is by asking the right questions, we too, can develop our own success system. Although, we all may have same questions, but our answers may differ. And you know why? Because of multiple reasons. Because our priorities, goals, talents, skills and dreams are different. So are our values and principles, making us unique and different and thus we must focus on asking the right questions from our own perspective and angle.
It is pertinent that we learn more by asking the questions and if we could ask the right questions at the onset, we could really head in the right direction sooner than later.
And therefore, here are 17 such questions which you must ask from yourself to transform your life:
- What are your natural gifts and talents?
- What are the things that matter most to you in your life? Why are those things so important to you?
- What exactly are the things which you want to achieve in your life? And why? Are those things in alignment with your natural gifts and talents?
- What are your core values and principles? What are your key strengths? What are the areas where you need to work on?
- How do you set your goals in each broader area of your life (personal/professional/health/spiritual/financial/family) so that you feel happier and successful?
- What are your exact goal(s) that you would want to achieve at the end of the each day/week/month of your life in each area of your life?
- What are your bigger dreams and vision?
- How accomplishment of those goals and dreams would make a difference in your life?How would you feel after accomplishing those goals?
- Would your goals and dreams be the same, if you know that you have only a month to live?
- Do you know the purpose of your life? Have your goals and dreams been aligned with that purpose?
- What are the obstacles and challenges that are prohibiting you to achieve those goals?
- Are those challenges and obstacles external or are they internal sources of interference in achievement of your goals?
- How could you work on these challenges so that you achieve your goals faster in your life?
- Would you feel wealthier, happier, successful, fulfilling and full of love after achieving your goals and dreams?
- Are you working on your own dreams or are you chasing the borrowed dreams of some others in your life?
- What are all those habits, skills, strategies that you need to work on so that you achieve your set goals?
- Would your dream make a difference to your life? Would it make a difference to life of others as well? How?
Now don’t sit. Take your writing pad. Read each question slowly. Write your answer gradually. You may not come with the answer at one go. Let your mind wander and think.
Ask your deeper self and steadily the mystery will unveil. You would know, why you are the way you are. Love yourself when you know. Remember, your goals may change with the passage of time and according to phases of your life and you must know that it is perfectly fine.
Don’t try to answer all the questions at one go. Take time. Probe and interrogate yourself profoundly. Because some of your answers may be life transforming.
And now when someone meets you and asks you certain questions know that “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers,” as says Tony Robbins.
So, don’t wait for too long, ask what are your life transforming questions after all? And yes, don’t forget to share your questions here, so that together we could pass it on to others.
For more questions read Book of Questions.